What Are Drug Testing Panels
A drug testing panel is a group of drugs that are tested for during a drug test. The panel of drugs tested for can vary depending on the type of test being conducted and the purpose of the test. Commonly tested drugs include marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and phencyclidine (PCP).
What Are The Different Drug Panels?
- 5-Panel Drug Test: This is the most common type of drug test and typically tests for five different drugs, including amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, opiates, and PCP.
- 10-Panel Drug Test: This test is similar to the 5-panel, but it also tests for additional drugs such as barbiturates, benzodiazepines, methadone, and propoxyphene.
- 12-Panel Drug Test: This test is similar to the 10-panel, but it also tests for additional drugs such as MDMA (ecstasy), oxycodone, and Quaaleudes.
- 15-Panel Drug Test: This test is similar to the 12-panel, but it also tests for additional drugs such as buyprenorphine, fentanyl, and GHB.
- Expanded Opiates Drug Test: This test is similar to the 5-panel, but it also tests for additional opiates such as hydrocodone, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone.
Tips To Buy Drug Test Panels
- Research the different types of drug test panels available and decide which one is best for your needs. The best one you can buy from idrugscreen.com, this is reputable trusted store.
- Consider the cost of the drug test panel and compare it to other similar products on the market.
- Make sure that the drug test panel you purchase is FDA approved and meets all applicable standards.
- Check the expiration date of the drug test panel to ensure that it is still valid.
- Read customer reviews to get an idea of how reliable the product is and if it is worth the money.
- Purchase from a reputable seller to ensure that you are getting a quality product.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice on which drug test panel is best for you.