CBSE stands for central board of secondary education. In India, almost 80% of schools follow the curriculum of CBSE. However, choosing a board or school for kids is a really hectic & tedious task, and the decision needs to be careful as your children’s future depends on this decision. One can go for an online teaching classroom that uses different software like institute ERP software, fees management system, and more. In this article, we are going to discuss why students prefer this board –
How CBSE Board Is Beneficial?
- It is based on the entrance exam – the CBSE curriculum is based on the pattern of jee and neet and another entrance exam. For qualifying any such exam, students need to study the NCERT book and follow its syllabus. And not only these papers but one of the most challenging papers UPSC has given NCERT a significant weightage as you need proper command on the NCERT books. As maximum exams syllabus ties with the Ncert. It is considered necessary, especially for students between 11 and 12.
- An internationally recognized board – CBSE board is recognized all over the globe. Hence if there is any possibility of going there, you won’t face any issues in admission as your passing certificate has a CBSE board. Therefore students prefer school based on the CBSE board if they are planning to move aboard.
- Help in relocation – many parents have transferable jobs like bank jobs or army jobs, so students have to change their schools every three years and move to different places. And students can quickly get transfer from this school to any other school following the same CBSE curriculum; hence it is easy for the students and parents to get to school in any new place.
- CBSE school is student-friendly – students friendly means various activities are illustrated in the books, and students can understand any tricky concept with the help of activities. Students don’t have to mug things as various activities make understanding easy. CBSE schools follow different policies of central education, including multiple activities which make education fun. Even there are various other activities which are given importance.
- Exam pattern – CBSE schools follow exams that are not tough, but they mainly test students’ mental ability and critical thinking. Hence those students who are present in the class and analyze the topic much are more likely to get the highest marks compared to those who are just mugging up things as questions pattern is more on critical thinking. In the new education policy, many reforms must be put in the CBSE curriculum, including distribution of the board, and then the result will be declared. So when this pattern is implemented, it will help students to free from the pressure of the board paper, and they can be used to and perform well.
- Choosing subjects – in the CBSE board, you are free to choose the subject you want to study and free to the selected combination you want. Even from class 8, you have given options Sanskrit and Hindi; after 10, you can choose any stream in which you wish to pursue science, arts, or commerce and study according to their choice. And most importantly, now schools are implementing a new education policy, including an art student who can trace choice history + physics or any such combination, which can give students more freedom to the chosen subject according to their wish.
- Sports – students who are highly interested in sports and want to pursue sports can easily do both in the school as CBSE school provides platforms for education and sports, and you can do both together. In classes 11 and 12, your sports grades are given that importance. You can get admission to any college based on the sports quota.
Here we are mentioning a few points that will let you know that CBSE school benefits every kind of student. CBSE board is job oriented and covers all the competitive examination syllabus. Students can prepare for the entrance exams with the help of online classes. Educators, with the use of different online software like ERP software for schools, can learn the concept easily and ace the exam!!
All The Best!!