With over 180 million customers, Punjab National Bank (PNB) is one of India’s largest public sector banks. Punjab National Bank offers many ways to check balances to users with a PNB saving account and others. Users with a PNB saving account can enquire about their account balance primarily through the toll-free PNB balance check number, mobile banking apps such as PNB M-Passbook or PNB M-Banking, Internet banking, and SMS banking.
Which is the Easiest Way to Check PNB Balance?
The government-authorised Punjab National Bank provides different ways for users to check their PNB saving account balance. The easiest way to check the balance by any PNB account holder is to use the toll-free Punjab National Bank balance check number.
You can avail this service for free. All you need to do is give a missed call to the PNB balance check number, and you can conveniently get all the information you need on your PNB saving account balance.
If you want to check your PNB saving account balance, you should give a missed call to 1800 180 2223, 01202303090. You must give a missed call from your registered phone number with Punjab National Bank. After some rings, the call will be disconnected; you’ll get your account balance via SMS shortly after. You can conveniently use the PNB balance check number to check the balance of your PNB saving account, current account, and more.
Here are the PNB balance check number and know the steed to enquire about your account balance:
- 1800 180 2222 – You need to give a missed call on this PNB balance check number. You can choose your preferred language and then follow the recorded instructions to get information on your balance.
- 1800 180 2223, 01202303090 – First, give a missed call on this PNB balance check number. After a few rings, the call will disconnect, and you’ll shortly get an SMS about your account balance.
How Can I Register for a Balance Check via the PNB Toll-Free Number?
Suppose you’re a PNB saving account holder or a current account holder. In that case, you can conveniently use the PNB balance check number option to enquire about your account balance. All you need to do is register your phone number with the bank. You can visit the nearest PNB branch and register your phone number.
After registering your mobile number, you can check your PNB balance at any time. If users register their mobile number with their current and savings PNB accounts, they’ll get a balance check SMS of both accounts.
What are Some Other Ways of Checking PNB Account Balance?
Apart from checking your account balance via the PNB balance check number, there are a few other services PNB offers to check account balance.
- SMS Banking – Users can send ‘SMS BAL space sixteen-digit account number’ to 5607040.
- Internet Banking – Users can visit the PNB Internet Banking website. They must register for internet banking services with their account number and verify their details. You can log in and check your account balance after a successful registration.
- Mobile Banking – Users can also check their account balance via mobile apps such as PNB M-Passbook, PNB M-Banking, or PNB basket. They can also request mini statements and other details through these apps.
- PNB ATM – Users with ATM cards can visit a PNB ATM to check their account balance.
Therefore, many services are available to PNB account holders enquiring about their account balance. Specific facilities, such as the PNB balance check number, are available only to those with a PNB saving account or current account. Users can also avail of other services like internet, mobile, or SMS banking to check their account balance.